For education

ndrox
ndrox Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I wanna ask. If i buy komplete for education (school). If I already buy once. Can i use/share the serial number to other teacher in one in institution? For example high school teacher share with elementary teacher??

Best Answer

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Answer ✓

c) Any Products from Native Instruments labeled or otherwise provided to you as an “EDU” (Educational) version shall only be used by students or those working in educational institutions.

This definition includes students, faculty, staff and administration attending and / or working at an educational institutional facility: private / public schools, colleges, universities and similar.

EDU Products must not be used for commercial purposes, and must not be resold or transferred. EDU Products are exempt from update, upgrade or crossgrade offers, and cannot be purchased with or exchanged for vouchers or coupons. Furthermore, as an owner of an EDU Product, you are not entitled to any vouchers that ship with the standard version of the Product.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/company/legal-information/end-user-license-agreement/

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Answer ✓

c) Any Products from Native Instruments labeled or otherwise provided to you as an “EDU” (Educational) version shall only be used by students or those working in educational institutions.

This definition includes students, faculty, staff and administration attending and / or working at an educational institutional facility: private / public schools, colleges, universities and similar.

EDU Products must not be used for commercial purposes, and must not be resold or transferred. EDU Products are exempt from update, upgrade or crossgrade offers, and cannot be purchased with or exchanged for vouchers or coupons. Furthermore, as an owner of an EDU Product, you are not entitled to any vouchers that ship with the standard version of the Product.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/company/legal-information/end-user-license-agreement/