No Products available in Native Access
I've recently installed Native Access and wanting to try out Komplete Start, but not seeing any available products anywhere.
The products are showing in my account under "My Products, Serials and Downloads", just not available in NA. I registered two of the serials in NA to see if this would show the products but no luck.
- I'm running MacOS Monterey 12.6 (Intel)
- Given full-disk permissions (and restarted mac)
- Set up locations in File Management as recommended (Application Location in /Applications>Native Instruments, Download Location and Content are on an external drive and drive is plugged in). No error notices displaying. Originally had an error for the application location, found a solution which was to move contents to a new folder with the same name ("Native Instruments") and deleted the old. This removed the error notice.
- Refreshed many times, installed yesterday.
- Been through the solutions wizard, have raised a support ticket.
If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 766 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 365 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.3K Komplete
- 944 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.7K Kontakt
- 664 Reaktor
- 232 Battery 4
- 403 Guitar Rig & FX
- 265 Massive X & Synths
- 399 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.6K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators