How long for A Support Response/Hardware Serial Transfer?

DecayingCadaver
DecayingCadaver Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 2023 in Maschine

Hey Everyone! I am new to the community and just purchased a Maschine MK3 used from Guitar Center yesterday. When trying to register the serial number, it says it’s already in use. I submitted a ticket providing pictures of the unit, serial number, and the receipt from Guitar center asking Native to merge the device over to my account.

With collective user experience, how does this process usually go? I have 45 days to return the device. Does Native usually merge the device to your account? Will this process allow me to access to the software? Has anyone been unsuccessful in this process? In general how quickly will Native Instruments get back to you?

Thanks in advance to the community! I’m excited to become part of it, and hope that Native can work this out for me.

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Answer ✓

We can definitely work this out and the team will move the unit to your account if you have a proof of purchase. With that, you'll get all your software.

Hard to tell exactly how long it takes but it shouldn't be more than 48-72 hours if the support team are a bit more busy. I would just avoid submitting multiple tickets since it slows things down.

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Answer ✓

We can definitely work this out and the team will move the unit to your account if you have a proof of purchase. With that, you'll get all your software.

Hard to tell exactly how long it takes but it shouldn't be more than 48-72 hours if the support team are a bit more busy. I would just avoid submitting multiple tickets since it slows things down.

• DecayingCadaver
    DecayingCadaver Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks Matt! It’s reassuring to hear directly from Native Instruments that everything will move over; Thank you very much for your response!