I need help to recalibrate volume faders.

Armound
Armound Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I tried to recalibrate on Preferences>Traktor S2>Calibration but it doesn´t work.

What can I do?

Regards,

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,733 mod
    Answer ✓

You can manually map the physical faders to the software faders.

• Open PREFERENCES - CONTROLLER MANAGER.
    • Select in the top dropdown manager the s2 mapping.
    • At the bottom select ADD IN.. - MIXER - VOLUME FADER. Select deck A. Assign it to channel A Volume Fader. Mode: Direct.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,733 mod
    Answer ✓

You can manually map the physical faders to the software faders.

• Open PREFERENCES - CONTROLLER MANAGER.
    • Select in the top dropdown manager the s2 mapping.
    • At the bottom select ADD IN.. - MIXER - VOLUME FADER. Select deck A. Assign it to channel A Volume Fader. Mode: Direct.
  • Armound
    Armound Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks a lot. I think its a hardware issue, maybe some dirt inside.. On screen the faders moves it's owns.

• Jase
    Jase Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I've had my S8 purrrring like a kitten for nearly 10years on my old laptop running Traktor 3.53. First time ever this happened to me and its covered up with Decksaver when not used. My Dry/Wet knob on FX2 (top left) moves on its on when I use it. Extremely frustrating.

I noticed another thing to after calibrating and reinstalling drivers etc. that is the setting in Traktor Pro "Auto Open FX Panels on Touch" is turned off as well as the others touch control options too. But sometimes when I touch the last knob, it opens on the display screen. It also shows me that the 4th knob shows it move to say the 9 o'clock position as well as showing it sort of locked in the 3 o'clock position while i see it turning in another direction. That shows its not calibrated after recalibrating the know in Traktor Pro.

My concern is, is that does the Calibration actually work in my Traktor Pro 3.53. Just because I follow the "left, right & center to calibrate) how is it not to say that it doesn't even work. The "Learn" fix you mentioned might not be the right move either, as its not a re-calibrating tool fix and its coding would be different in how it writes a faulty control that needs a factory calibration.

Also I will clean these 4 knobs out tomorrow and I'll post back only if cleaning it worked. If I don't, well then that knob is stuffed using Traktor Pro without Traktor Pros calibration too.