Komplete Kontrol MIDI playback Issue

rogerbenet
rogerbenet Member Posts: 31 Member
edited March 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

I have a Logic session loaded with several Komplete Kontrol instances basically with Symphony Series libraries and I’m having some issues with the playback.

When a track is selected, it plays normally. If I select another track, the other track don’t play properly, the note does not play its full length.

Even if I solo a track but another one is selected, the track in solo does not play properly.

I figured out that if I change the Komplete Kontrol instance by a Kontakt playing the same instrument, it plays perfectly ok!!!

Anyone knows what’s happening???

I have this session only with Komplete Kontrol instances because I have the S88 MK2 hardware and I wanted to be able to use the hardware/softaware integration…

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,299 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @rogerbenet I guess this is a follow up for this thread: MIDI track playback issues

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you back there earlier, I just did, thanks to your new post. Let's continue the conversation there. I'll close this thread to have everything in the same place.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,299 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @rogerbenet I guess this is a follow up for this thread: MIDI track playback issues

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you back there earlier, I just did, thanks to your new post. Let's continue the conversation there. I'll close this thread to have everything in the same place.

This discussion has been closed.