Buy a replacement USB-B cable for NI's Hardware

kuposensei
kuposensei Member Posts: 5 Member

Hello,

I've been trying to find an answer to this but I couldn't so I figured it might be better to simply ask. I want to buy a USB-B NI replacement cable however I can't find a way to get it. I could only find a replacement power supply in their store.

I found the NI's article when it comes to buying the correct alternative, however, I find it very hard to find a cable that fits the correct criteria. I tried a spare cable I had home but it doesn't work too well as it cuts power here and there. Hence why I'm simply trying to buy their USB-B cable.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    Answer ✓

so i don´t think there are original cables to buy - but like already said any decent cable will do the job

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

any good USB a to USB b should work, i have good experience with ugreen printer cables "ASIN B086ZH1MLV" for example. I would not use longer that 3 meters/9 feet (never tried it). I use 3 meter/9 feet with my A49. And with maschine 2 meter/6 feet cables.

• kuposensei

So I assume there's no way to buy a NI's replacement USB cable.

Thank you so much for your reply. Wanted to make sure before buying an alternative. I'll have a look at that one from UGreen.

• Uwe303
    edited March 2023

I will ask and report back, but like i said i would buy that one or similar like amazon basics, but i like the nylon around the cable like the ugreen has

• kuposensei

Awesome! Thank you so much, sorry for the trouble. In the meantime I bought the cable to see if it works better than my current one.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

so i don´t think there are original cables to buy - but like already said any decent cable will do the job