Comments

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options
  • mookee
    mookee Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

yeah, me too..

thanks for info, i will stay tuned. good luck!

• RaHulk DJ
    RaHulk DJ Member Posts: 63 Helper
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello,

I have finished mapping the MIXER, almost everything works with LOCAL MESSAGES, it is an Alpha version.

For some things to work you will have to configure the audio card, for example for the PFL.

The modifiers keep crashing, but I think the problem is in TouchOSC, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, I'm going through the whole TouchOSC implementation.

The template is the file mixer.tosc.txt, to be able to use it you have to delete ".txt", it has to look like this "mixer.tosc", I had to add that extension to be able to upload it. I hope you like it.

Any comment, criticism or suggestion will be well received.

Thanks for trying it.

• mookee
    Options

hi. nice. !) thx i will have to rearrange it for my iphone se 2017 and thought i open it in the editor.. doesnt seem to work..

what exactly shall i do with the mixer.tosc file anyway please?

• mookee
    Options

good work btw. , it will pay of that you go into this so hard..i belive! ;

best, c

• RaHulk DJ
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello, I need more information.

• What version of TouchOSC are you using? The old one (TouchOSC Mk1) doesn't work.
    • What version of iOS do you have installed on the iPhone?
    • Have you installed TouchOSC Bridge?
    • Have you imported the .tsi file and configured the ports in TRAKTOR?
    • Can you post a screenshot of the iPhone's TouchOSC?

You have to import the mixer.tosc file into TouchOSC.

I just tried it on my iPad and it works.

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Hello

• I've made a few small changes to the template:
    • Removed CUT and UNCUT buttons.
    • Added Crossfader with auto mode and kill.
    • Added MIX knob.
    • Added VU Leds in MASTER mode, they are turned on by the PFL button.

Which one do you like the most? Any criticism or comment will be well received.

Which one do you like more? Any criticism or comment will be well received.

Remember to remove the .txt extension so that it works, it must look like this: "mixer_crossfader.tosc".

Next week I will release the effects module with the xy pads.

• mookee
    Options

hey. nice!

cant open it as .tosc in the editor on mac!?/

tryed to change into .touchosc which made me able to choose it to open, but it says file corrupt ..

what to do with the mixer_crossfader.tosc please

looks nice, lets see how it works..)

btw. i tryed the reverse engeneering the jog-on layout in the editor by deleting everthing i didnt want..didnt finish yet, but that could do the trick as well..

also , where is the jog-on 2 layout ??? its neither in my layouts of the editor nor on my ios device ???

thx and best regards christoph

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Hello

I think the problem is that you are not using the correct version of TouchOSC, this template is for the new version of TouchOSC and I think you are using TouchOSC Mk1.

That's why you can't find Jog-On 2 either, it's only available for the newer version of TouchOSC.

Greetings

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

hello

One question, I have seen that there are people who divide the TRAKTOR mapping into several .tsi files instead of creating a huge one with everything inside, what do you think is the best way or the most comfortable for the user?

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options

The only reason would be adding an extra 8 modifiers when you burn all 8 in your current mapping device. Or if you want to group similar commands by sections (mixer-deck-fx-browser).

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

That's the idea, several .tsi for the different sections, I think that maybe this way it will be easier for users who want to make changes.

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Hello

Sorry for the delay, the project is moving forward, since I don't speak English there were many inconsistencies in the names of the elements and I have dedicated myself above all to trying to correct those errors as much as possible. I also needed a little break and have stopped to focus more on graphics and less on object implementation. Also, since it is not complete, I had to modify things to be able to release the alpha version.

all the best

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Options

Thank you very much for your work. I’m impatiently waiting for your project to be ready, and it could make me finally buy Touchosc, although I have many other similar apps (I always preferred Lemur, even if it was abandoned (but it seems it is coming back!) and I’m now using a lot Loopy Pro to build my control surfaces)

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Nothing to thank for.

The desktop version of TouchOSC is free, you just get a message when you start it. I recommend that you try it, if you know how to program in LUA and OSC incredible things can be achieved. All my template is made using local messages and MIDI, I don't want to use LUA or OSC to make it accessible to everyone.

If you like the desktop version and decide to buy it, buy the device version first, so they give you a discount code for the desktop version.

FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS: I know you don't give third-party support, if at any time I go too far, please let me know, delete what you think is necessary and let me know so it doesn't happen again. Thank you.