Different scale chords on different pads

bouineur
bouineur Member Posts: 12 Member

hello !

I'm trying to do something that I can't manage in maschine +.

The Chords function and all these possibilities of different type/scale are great! But what I would like is to be able to have 16 pads, and one chord per pad but in DIFFERENT TYPE/SCALE and choose where to position them and send them all to a single synthesizer (so no audio). I'm not a good keyboardist and I wish I could play great chord sequences with the press of a single key. I tried flipping this all over the place but I'm stuck here. Does someone have an idea? thank you very much

max

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @bouineur Unfortunately that's not possible. You could maybe have several groups with the same MIDI channel output for your external synth with different type and scales set up on each group but I can imagine it being tricky to navigate between groups while playing.

• bouineur
    Answer ✓

thank you !

the Isla Instruments KordBot

it is my solution maybe..

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @bouineur Unfortunately that's not possible. You could maybe have several groups with the same MIDI channel output for your external synth with different type and scales set up on each group but I can imagine it being tricky to navigate between groups while playing.

• bouineur
    Answer ✓

thank you !

the Isla Instruments KordBot

it is my solution maybe..