Native Access on OS Ventura 13.1 failed installation of instruments
To Whom it May Concern,
I've completed all these steps from the above link (Pasted below) to solve my problem...but at this moment, I can't install any new instruments (I think I've already installed about 40+)... I've given full disk access, restarted the computer...I made sure the download folder is read+write access just in case.... it's a quagmire for me at this moment, any help ya'll can throw down will be very appreciated!
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your Mac password.
- Ensure that Native Access & NTKDaemon appear in the list and are activated.
- If they do not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the following apps:
- - Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access
- - Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > NTKDaemon
- If you are trying to install KOMPLETE KONTROL or MASCHINE, please also add NIHardwareAgent from:
- - Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Hardware > NIHArdwareAgent
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 753 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 356 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 938 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.7K Kontakt
- 660 Reaktor
- 229 Battery 4
- 399 Guitar Rig & FX
- 264 Massive X & Synths
- 392 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators