Permissions to read/write on HD drive

Options
2»

Answers

• gaz long
    gaz long Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply Jeremy, Can I please check, when you ask "What interface were you using" do you mean was I using Maschine Mk 3? Gaz

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

I mean whatever interface where you actually hear the sound, meaning the audio interface that is selected in the Maschine software. If you have selected the Maschine MK3 as the output for the Maschine software then yes.

• gaz long
    Options

Good Morning Jeremy;

I have attached the screen recording from my Maschine Mk3 as. a .zip file; however there does not seem to be any audio. I feel that I should add that the audio from my Mac Mini comes via the HDMI cable attached to the Panasonic television which does not appear as an option from Quick Time. I have not given up in providing you with a screen recording with audio. Can you please provide further advice?

Many thanks in advance.

Gaz

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey Gaz, I would need the audio, the video in itself does not make much sense to me. It would be great to demonstrate the issue exactly. It should show which preset exactly you loaded before saving the project, closing the said project, opening the project and showing the different sound....all I see here is a project runnçing and I have no idea what is going on. For the video recording, simply choose an audio device that you can listen to (not the HDMI obviously) and that you are abe to select as an audio source for the screen recording.

• gaz long
    Options

Hello again Jeremy;

I believe that I have managed to record audio with the video.

There a couple of points to note:

1.The Drum Track can be heard as was saved and recorded.

2 The Bass Track can be heard, however it is not the "swarm of basses" preset that I intended

3 There is no Keyboard Track present; I should be the "Basement Keys" preset that I intended

4 There is no Synth Track present' It should be the "5 for 5" preset that I intended.

If you require any additional information please let me know,

Gaz

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited March 2023
    Options

You better off recording with your phone IMO, seeing the overall main song screen tell us nothing to diagnose whats happening.

In your shoes I would open a Pad that has issues with instruments, show the instrument window to see what preset is getting loaded, select the right preset, save the project, then open it again to check/show that the preset was not recalled... and go from there.

Maybe recreate all this in a new project with a single instrument in one pad would also simplify reaching a conclusion.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@gaz long Yes, what @D-One said (and what I already mentioned): "It should show which preset exactly you loaded before saving the project, closing the said project, opening the project and showing the different sound....all I see here is a project runnçing and I have no idea what is going on"