Multiple Traktor S2 serials in one Native Acces account possible?

VecinoNL
VecinoNL Member Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2023 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Question about multiple S2 serials in one Native Access account. Is it possible that i can have five serials of Dj PRO 3 in one account, or must i make five different accounts with five different email adresses, for each S2 a seperate account?

gr,

Koen

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can have all the license in your own account and install Traktor Pro on each laptop. As long as you have enough licenses, you're good to go 🫡

Answers

• Matt_NI

You can have as many serials you want in your account. Wondering what your use case here though, are you using 5 Traktor S2 ??

• VecinoNL

i am starting up a dj school, thats why i have 5 S2 consoles.

• Matt_NI

Makes sense. Will you be using your own computers to run Traktor Pro 3 or are your student bringing their own devices?

If you are using your own, then it's not an issue, you'll just use your account to install TP3 on all devices since you will have enough licenses.

• VecinoNL

We have five sets of laptops and S2 controllers for the students, so they dont bring there own gear.So i can license all the five serials in one NA account?

• Matt_NI
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can have all the license in your own account and install Traktor Pro on each laptop. As long as you have enough licenses, you're good to go 🫡

• VecinoNL

Thanks for the help 👍