KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 Control Panel never included with Hardware

Peter Henco
Peter Henco Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi guys just question i always wondered why NI never created any Control panel for their Komplete Audio interfaces like they did for all other interfaces .... is there any specific reason or NI just dont bothered to create single control Panel for their KOMPLETE AUDIO series ..... i do have Traktor Audio 10 and Control Panel install file download is still on their website till this day ... realy like open control panel at any time and set up everything ...... missing this option for KOMPLETE AUDIO .......

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

for this interface it´s not necessary, on mac you have resolution and buffer settings via core settings, on windows there is a setting window coming with the asio driver for that same stuff.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

for this interface it´s not necessary, on mac you have resolution and buffer settings via core settings, on windows there is a setting window coming with the asio driver for that same stuff.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2023

@Peter Henco There is one for the old Komplete Audio 6 MK1. For the newer Komplete Audio series they are plug & play for both Mac and Windows so I guess that's why there is no control panel, as @Uwe303 said!