New deal: Get iZotope's MUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE 4.1 with KOMPLETE 13

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
edited November 2023 in NI News

The first co-bundle from Native Instruments and iZotope is here.

Two audio companies, one ultimate music production bundle. Make way for the creator suite of the year. 😈😈

Only until March 22, you can get NI'S KOMPLETE 13 and iZotope's MUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE 4.1 combined. We're talking about our flagship collection plus 30+ plugins from our partner, including iconic mixing and mastering tools like OZONE 9, NECTAR 3, and RX 9.

Is this deal for me?

• New users: Yes. You can get the co-bundle at a discounted price.
  • Owners of any Komplete bundle: Also yes. You can update or upgrade at a discounted price.
  • Owners of Komplete Ultimate 13 Collector's Edition: Of course. Check your email!

Here's how it works:

1. Head over to our campaign page and choose your flavour.
  2. After completing the purchase, you'll get a confirmation email with licenses and redemption codes.
  3. For Native Instruments products, install them on Native Access.
  4. For iMUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE 4.1, install them on iZotope's Product Portal.
  5. For Exponential Audio's NIMBUS and R4, download them on iZotope's website.

Questions and thoughts? Comment down below.

🚨 SOLVED 🚨: We're currently experiencing issues where users are incorrectly informed that they're not eligible for an upgrade when they in fact own a qualifying base product. A fix is on its way. We'll update here as soon as the issue is resolved

Comments

• JR1987
    JR1987 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

A very large portion of people here will already own Komplete..

Including me, someone who upgraded only 2 weeks ago.

Are people like me excluded from this? There doesnt seem to be any info on the campaign page.

Thanks

• AdrianEarnshawMusic
    AdrianEarnshawMusic Member Posts: 2 Member

Also, even though I have purchased Kontakt 13 Ultimate edition there are no offers for discount. Your web page says that if you have already purchased Komplete click here to see which offer you qualify for. However, my account offers are blank, yet I own Komplete 13 Ultimate edition.

Trying to raise a ticket with support is absolutely horrendous as you just go round in circles trying to find a way to submit a ticket. Potential sales lost.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

You can benefit from this by upgrading Komplete as well since update/upgrade licenses are also included. This offer applies to both new and existing users. Log-in to your account and check the flavor of Komplete you're interested in.

• Marco Disseldorp
    Marco Disseldorp Member Posts: 2 Member

I echo the last comment on contacting support. It's silly stupid. If you want customers, you offer some sort of service. This is rediculous. Back on topic

I don't see any personal offer my account either? Did the email drop too early?

Next question, what about licenses you already have on Izotope. Can/does NI take that into consideration for the discount?

• Matt_NI

If you own Collector's Edition, you should have received an email just for that with a link?

I'll send you a DM to check this out with you.

• Jörg
    Jörg Member Posts: 2 Member

Sad, no offers for long term customers...

• Matt_NI

What is silly stupid? We can obviously share your feedback with the support team but I'll need a bit more details on this one.

Can you also share what you mean with the email? I'm not sure what you are seeing exactly.

• Matt_NI

Who said? Every user group is able to benefit from this offer. New users can get Komplete full version and registered users can benefit from it through update/upgrades. We're also taking care of our Komplete Ultimate 13 Collector's Edition owners who do not have an update/upgrade via email.

Perhaps the message isn't clear enough on the website?

• Marco Disseldorp
    Marco Disseldorp Member Posts: 2 Member

On support. You get a menu of questions presented and no matter which option you select, I ended up with a transfer to a chat agent which is currently not available. What's wrong in being able to send a plain email or submit a form for an inquiry?

Re the email.An hour ago I received a promo email from you with this offer:

The cta brings you to a campaign page with the offers. As I am customer already I am clicking through to My Komplete offers but that doesn't show anything other than the message "No products found, please try a different search." So here's my question again, is there an offer for existing Komplete 12 customers or not? If so, why don't I see it under My Komplete offers?

Please also comment on my other question if existing Izotope licenses are also be considered for further discount? thank you

• Matt_NI

We just heard that there seems to be a small issue with our website. Our team is on it and you'll be able to benefit from the offer soon.

We're currently experiencing issues where users are incorrectly informed that they're not eligible for an upgrade when they in fact own a qualifying base product. A fix is on its way. We'll update here as soon as the issue is resolved.

I'll forward your comment about the support forms to our team, it seems odd indeed.

The offer is available as it is and unfortunately, additional Izotope licenses wouldn't change the price of the bundle.

• Marty Tanx
    Marty Tanx Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

hello (Bonjour !)

I just bought the ultimate full version of Komplete 13 on December 31, 2021 and I want to know if I am eligible for the izotope music production suite.

it would be a shame if I am not eligible when I bought this software barely only 8 weeks ago !

Cordially.

• Matt_NI

The offer is not applicable on older purchases. We're usually flexible if you bought Komplete days ago but unfortunately, not that far back. You can still benefit from it though, check the details of Kai's post.

• Marty Tanx

an "old" purchase,2 months ago...

However, thank you for your quick response.

• EduardoMartinez
    EduardoMartinez Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2022

I am one of those experiencing issues on the Purchase Page, where it says I don't have qualifying products in order to purchase this iZotope bundle, even though I purchased & own the Ultimate Collector's Edition. I used the email link sent to me as an Ultimate Collector's Edition owner.

• Marty Tanx
    edited March 2022
    when i'm going to izotope music production suite, 
    i can just choice "komplete 13 ultimate + music production suite 4.1" for 1299,00 €
    But i try to have only izotope music production suite ( i have komplete )
    When i'm going to My KOMPLETE Offers , i have nothing. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.