How to off 'sample sound' when changing instruments in KK?

pianoob
pianoob Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

When I switch my instruments, the komplete kontrol software plays a generic chord in the new instrument I've chosen to play, and it's really loud on my speakers. Is there any way to turn this off?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

It’s the presets preview. On the bottom of the browser (under the presets list) you’ll find the volume slider (but it appear only when one preset is selected

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

It’s the presets preview. On the bottom of the browser (under the presets list) you’ll find the volume slider (but it appear only when one preset is selected

• Hamzatariq
    Hamzatariq Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

If you are using Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol (KK) software, you can turn off the "Sample Sound" feature by following these steps:

1. Open the Komplete Kontrol software and load an instrument.
    2. Click on the "Plugin" header at the top of the software to reveal the instrument parameters.
    3. Find the "Sample Sound" parameter and turn it off by clicking on the toggle switch.
    4. Alternatively, you can also turn off "Sample Sound" by right-clicking on the instrument in the Komplete Kontrol browser and selecting "Disable Sample Preview" from the context menu.

Once the "Sample Sound" feature is turned off, the instrument will not play a sample preview when you select it. This can be useful if you want to quickly browse through different instruments without hearing a sound every time you select a new one.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,723 mod
    edited May 2023

I have no idea what this refers to - it doesn't seem to correspond to Komplete Kontrol functionality - but the best advice is to simply turn the preview volume down to minimum or mute it completely as has already been suggested