Komplete kontrol load issue

Options

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Options

Strange cause I use version 1 exactly cause it doesn’t give all this problems. But every computer is different.

I hope anyway changing the NA version will fix the problem. I’ve seen so many problems here caused by different versions of NA that this was my first suggestion to see if something changed

• Odaiba
    Odaiba Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options

i only have 3.3.1

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023
    Options

I would try firstly with a single one (maybe not too big) to see if the connections are made correctly.

If this is the case and the other instruments remain like they are now, probably you will have to reinstall them all

• Odaiba
    Options

i'm running i9 64go mac OS Monterey

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,792 mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

In that case the latest NA 3.3.1. should be fine - the problems were with M1/M2 chips and systems not using Rosetta

As I said try with Analog Dreams first to test this hypothesis - it might still be something else.

• Odaiba
    Options

No same problem.

I tried to reinstall Kontakt 7 player and Analog dream but nothing better.

• LostInFoundation
    Options

😔 sorry for you

• Odaiba
    edited April 2023
    Options

I think a hard reset macbook and reinstall os . I think is the last solution

• Kymeia
    Options

That's a lot of work, we didn't really look at the paths you have in Native Access. I presume you have NA 2 on your system now and used that to Reinstall Analog Dreams so look for what it says for Install Path and post it here

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023
    Options

I repeat myself…quite a strange case this one…

A freshly new installed instruments, anywhere it is is installation path, should have the same path in Konkrete. Why doesn’t it???

• Kymeia
    edited April 2023
    Options

It might well do but I find to troubleshoot problems it's best not to make assumptions and just gather information and work through a process

• LostInFoundation
    Options

That’s what we are doing 👍🏼

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023
    Options

Anyway, people are already starting to say 3.3.1 didn’t change anything, so maybe trying 3.3.1 hasn’t been a good idea…it would have been better to try the 3.2.2 they posted to solve the situations users are having with newer ones.

And Hayo_NI said that the 3.2.2 version they posted has been blocked from auto update itself

• Odaiba
    Options

Hello,

i reinstalled all NI product on my laptop with Native access upadate and nothing...

Thx a lot for your help.

I'm gonna ask on Kontakt forum discussion.

• Kymeia
    Options

Good idea - please start by showing the path to one product you installed such as Analog Dreams as it appears in Native Access