Used Maschine Studio with Maschine 2 Essentials from Komplete Kontrol A49

P-A
P-A Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi. I am new here.

I wanted to ask if I could buy a used Maschine Studio and be able to use it with the Maschine 2 Essentials software I have through purchasing/registering Komplete Kontrol A49 keyboard.

Will this work? Is it not a good idea to buy a Maschine Studio without the accompanying software? If I register the Maschine Studio will I get access to the software?

I have searched this and it is not easy to find a clear cut answer.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@P-A No worries, Your Maschine Studio will work with Maschine 2 Essentials. Usually when you buy a second hand Maschine controller it comes with a licence for the full Maschine 2 software but if you already have one installed on your computer it will work.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@P-A No worries, Your Maschine Studio will work with Maschine 2 Essentials. Usually when you buy a second hand Maschine controller it comes with a licence for the full Maschine 2 software but if you already have one installed on your computer it will work.

• P-A

Thats great! Thanks Jeremy for your speedy response.

So I can go ahead and buy a used Maschine Studio and it will work with the Maschine 2 Essentials software I got from purchasing the KK A49?

Just to put it a little clearer.

• P-A

Is this a fairly new change as from the posts I have read on different forums the general concensus was that you cannot get software for a used controller unless the seller transferred it or deleted their account?

• P-A

Fantastic!!! Thanks Jeremy.

• Jeremy_NI

As a seller you are supposed to sell the software bundled with the hardware. Our registration support is always helping out buyers in any case!