Mapping TEMPO MASTER: Out messages not working

RaHulk DJ
RaHulk DJ Member Posts: 63 Helper
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello

In TRAKTOR 3.5.1 I want to map the MASTER CLOCK TEMPO, but I can't figure out which MIDI message to use in the Assignment Table. I need the out message.

Please, could someone tell me what message I should select?

Thank you.

PS: sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish and I use the Google translator.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RaHulk DJ
    Answer ✓

Thank you very much everyone, I have reinstalled TRAKTOR and now the "OUT" messages work, I had to delete all TRAKTOR files and clean the windows registry of everything related to Native Instruments, so I don't know exactly what broke . Thanks also for the configuration examples, they have helped me fine-tune the BPM control.

Thank you very much and greetings.

Muchas gracias a todos, he reinstalado TRAKTOR y ya funcionan los mensajes "OUT", tuve que borrar todos los archivos de TRAKTOR y limpiar el registro de Windows de todo lo relacionado con Native Instruments, así que no se exactamente que es lo que se rompió. Gracias también por los ejemplos de configuración, me han ayudado a afinar el control de B.P.M.

Muchas gracias y un saludo.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,661 mod

Add Out ---> Master Clock --> Set Master Tempo (Controller Range 40-300 BPM)

• RaHulk DJ
    edited January 2022

Thanks, that message is the one I've been "playing" with but it doesn't send the changes to my controller, with the rest of the mapping I don't have reception problems, with this sending without problems, but I don't receive the change if I send it from TRAKTOR to my controller.

• Sûlherokhh

I would check to see if the midi key and channel you send it to is correct. If so, assign a different midi out command to the same key to test if the display/led is working correctly.

• RaHulk DJ

hello,

I did the test you told me and the controller works fine, I have also used Wireshark (program to capture data) and Protokol (program to capture MIDI and OSC data) and the "Set Master Tempo" function does not send any data to my controller. I'm going to reinstall TRAKTOR, see if it fixes the problem. I'm not sure, but I think before it gives the latest update via Native Access if it worked.

hola,

Hice la prueba que me dijo y el controlador funciona bien, tambien he usado Wireshark (programa para capturar datos) y Protokol (programa para capturar datos MIDI y OSC) y la función "Set Master Tempo" no envia ningun dato a mi controladora. Voy reinstalar TRAKTOR, a ver si se soluciona el problema. No estoy seguro, pero creo que antes da la última actualización a través de Native Acces si funcionaba. 

• Sûlherokhh

I tested myself and it works fine on my end (Traktor 3.5.2.299, Kontrol D2). What sort of output are you trying to use (LED button, 7segDisplay, Meter) and on what sort of controller?

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

Works for me too. I have mapped it the other day to my F1 display.

Note that I am displaying only 97 BPM to 127 BPM.

• RaHulk DJ
    Answer ✓

Thank you very much everyone, I have reinstalled TRAKTOR and now the "OUT" messages work, I had to delete all TRAKTOR files and clean the windows registry of everything related to Native Instruments, so I don't know exactly what broke . Thanks also for the configuration examples, they have helped me fine-tune the BPM control.

Thank you very much and greetings.

Muchas gracias a todos, he reinstalado TRAKTOR y ya funcionan los mensajes "OUT", tuve que borrar todos los archivos de TRAKTOR y limpiar el registro de Windows de todo lo relacionado con Native Instruments, así que no se exactamente que es lo que se rompió. Gracias también por los ejemplos de configuración, me han ayudado a afinar el control de B.P.M.

Muchas gracias y un saludo.