Is Symphony Essentials available in Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition?

hartvix
hartvix Member Posts: 1 Member

I currently have Komplete 13 Ultimate, which includes Symphony Essentials. If I upgrade to Collectors Edition, which includes the full Symphony Series, will I still be able to install and use Symphony Essentials?

The use case here is that I have smaller libraries installed on the internal SSD that I have access to on the go and larger libraries on an external SSD which sits in my studio. Ideally, I want to have the Symphony Essentials libraries on the internal SSD and the full Symphony Series libraries on the external SSD.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

K13U CE does not contain licence for Symphony Essentials, just Symphony Series....

But if one upgrades from K13U or K12U that have SE, one has licence for the both SE and SS. At least it was like that in my case.

What puzzles me is, that on older installation, where I first installed K12U and later upgraded to K13U CE, Native Access allows to install the both. But on another computer with fresh install only SS is available... (Maybe the difference is that in latter case I did not enter licence number for K12U, just one for K13U CE..)

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

K13U CE does not contain licence for Symphony Essentials, just Symphony Series....

But if one upgrades from K13U or K12U that have SE, one has licence for the both SE and SS. At least it was like that in my case.

What puzzles me is, that on older installation, where I first installed K12U and later upgraded to K13U CE, Native Access allows to install the both. But on another computer with fresh install only SS is available... (Maybe the difference is that in latter case I did not enter licence number for K12U, just one for K13U CE..)