what level is the integration of Komplete Kontrol MK 1 in Kontakt 8 ? Is the lightGuide supportet ?

Keybert
Keybert Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

i like to update to Kontakt 8 and i like to know the integrationlevel of KK MK 1 in Kontakt 8. is there any support for the lightguide and/or NKS ?

Best Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

Integration in K8 is the same as in K7, which is none as the integration was through Komplete Kontrol.

As far as integration with KK 2.9.6 goes, you can read Matthew's comment here.

Ask Kontakt 8 creators anything - Page 21 — Community (native-instruments.com)

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod
    Answer ✓

It looks like most current and older Kontakt libraries load fine in Komplete Kontrol 2.9.6 including lightguide support. However the 2 new ones that came out this week, Conflux and Kithara, will not load in Kontakt 8 for me if it is inside KK2.9.6 so that maybe the case for other new products as they come out.

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

Integration in K8 is the same as in K7, which is none as the integration was through Komplete Kontrol.

As far as integration with KK 2.9.6 goes, you can read Matthew's comment here.

Ask Kontakt 8 creators anything - Page 21 — Community (native-instruments.com)

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod
    Answer ✓

It looks like most current and older Kontakt libraries load fine in Komplete Kontrol 2.9.6 including lightguide support. However the 2 new ones that came out this week, Conflux and Kithara, will not load in Kontakt 8 for me if it is inside KK2.9.6 so that maybe the case for other new products as they come out.