compatibility for the massive x crossgrade

laurent
laurent Member Posts: 7 Member

Hello,

I have a small question I have a full license select with which I got massive but when I want to buy massive x cross grade no compatible product is found. So I just want to know if I should buy the lacrosse category or the full version of massive X.

Thanks for your answers

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

I would contact order support, if you own Massive you should be eligible for the crossgrade…why pay full price if you don’t have to. There is also a crossgrade and three expansion bundle that is only $99 instead of $149….

use the support link above to get to Order Support!

• laurent
    edited May 2022

Okay I wasn’t sure, thanks for your answer I’ll take advantage.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Just an update on some testing I did, I too own Massive (part of K13UCE) and when I tried selecting the Massive X Crossgrade, I got the "This crossgrade only works for users of MASSIVE.

None of the qualifying products are registered to your account" Message???

Since I do "Own" Massive as part of K13, it should let me select the crossgrade option and since I already have Massive X as well, one would assume it would say "You already Own this, no need to purchase again"

Very Confusing to say the least @Jeremy_NI @Matt_NI... maybe the site/shop team needs to be brought in to clarify!!!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @laurent It was a temporary issue and got fixed yesterday afternoon. Here is the link to the special offer with the free expansions, it's more interesting anyway: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/pricing/3-expansions-and-massive-x/

@Blindeddie Since K13UCE includes Massive X, we did not make it a baseproduct for the Crossgrade. While we don't prevent double purchases, we also don't incentivise them.

• laurent

yes thanks for you answer I took the special offer with massive x.