[Sale] 15 for 49.99: Get plugins from Brainworx, iZotope, and Native Instruments

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
edited November 2023 in NI News

Welcome to Soundwide

In case you haven't heard, we're now part of Soundwide - a parent company of five industry-leading music companies.

With big announcement, comes big offer. While we're working on exciting new technologies together, we're taking this opportunity to release a special Intro bundle to give you a glimpse of what the Soundwide family has to offer.

Get 15 plugins from Brainworx, iZotope, and Native Instruments for only 49.99, until June 15, 2022 here.

What's inside the Intro bundle?

• From Brainworx: BX_DIGITAL V3, BX_CONSOLE N, BX_SUBSYNTH, BX_STEREOMAKER, BX_DELAY 2500
  • From iZotope: RX ELEMENTS, OZONE ELEMENTS, NEUTRON ELEMENTS, NECTAR ELEMENTS, VOCALSYNTH 2, TRASH 2, NIMBUS, R4
  • From Native Instruments: MASSIVE, GUITAR RIG 6 LE

👉 Get the bundle

👉 See an overview of system requirements and installation steps

Tagged:

Comments

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,274 Guru

Good deal for newcomers.

For those who already have most of the stuff, this offer is also interesting in how it may point to future product integration.. or not.. but interesting to consider.

I don't see any connective strategy between this particular products.. just a good baseline introduction to these 3 divisions of Soundwide.

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

I wonder if this means future cross brand bundles?

• djwaxxy
    djwaxxy Member Posts: 46 Member

great for newbees but for alot of us it doesnt really offer anything because we alreeady own most of them.

i think a better deal would be offer a similar deal but we can pick from the list..the izotope plugins are excellent but many of them have been given away as freebies on plugin boutique..massive is so old 99.9% of people will already own it..the bx plugins are brilliant but if youve been using plugins for years this selection are old and been on offer many many times and in some cases they too have been free.

i hope you will have a rethink and maybe in the future offer us oldies something :)

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,002 Guru

Yeah, same reaction from me too. I've already got most of those iZotope plugins in the full versions, the NI contribution is very weak, and the BX stuff doesn't offer anything I can't do already.

I'd prefer stuff I can add to my M+ :-)

• Urban
    Urban Member Posts: 3 Member

I bought the Soundwide intro bundle and followed all the instructions for download and installation. Everything is visible in Maschine, but nothing works. Has registered with iZotope and iLokLicense and used PluginAlliance. Anyone else been there?

• Kaiwan_NI

Hi @Urban which products in particular are you trying to use in Maschine? Did you get any error message?

• Kaiwan_NI

@djwaxxy @PK The DJ This is indeed a bundle for newcomers. What kind of bundle would you oldies want to see?

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,274 Guru
    edited May 2022

For those who already have a large purchase history in either NI, iZotope, PA but not all 3... a significant discount voucher to use on the content of the others.

For example, those who have a history of spending $2000 on NI products, would get a $200 voucher to spend on anything they want from iZotope or PA. And no exemptions on how to use this voucher. Combine with any deals that exist.

Credit for hardware purchases towards voucher value too.

Sort of like IKMultimedia's Jampoints, but for entering into the products from other Soundwide partners.

And voucher doesn't need to be used all at once... and it can be used for subscription products if you want.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,002 Guru

@nightjar your needs are simple 😁

Actually I agree that a voucher is the best solution, as we'll all have different products in our collection, so a fixed bundle of products is always going to clash with someone somewhere.

Having some kind of "pick what you want" deal is far better. In fact one well known plugin retailer is currently doing BOGOF with a choice of 100 free plugins.

• 604way
    604way Member Posts: 13 Member

Please don’t spam us with Plugin Alliance flash sale stuff. I already got enough of this from being on their email list. Got - as in past tense - having since unsubscribed from their emails.

This discussion has been closed.