Issue with Native Access 3.9.1 not displaying anything/any content

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod

@Vocalpoint , just FYI (looks like a 'server side issue to me) (no user interaction required other than restart) :

Quote Hayo_NI : "We found the source of the problem and addressed the issue. To get back to normal, please restart Native Access and everything should be back to normal. You can also untoggle the "Show Discontinued Products" again."

• carliii
    carliii Member Posts: 27 Member

Thank you so much!! All is well in the land of Native Instruments! 😁

• Wassup
    Wassup Member Posts: 15 Member

Post of the week!

NA is great when it works.....when it works.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,415 Expert

That’s REALLY wild.

What you suggest is how things were working before, and they moved to NA to have how people do things under control.

They will NEVER go back

• kidslow
    kidslow Member Posts: 6 Member

Just updated to Native Access 3.9.1 and now I have a "phantom" library at the top that has no name, shows version 0.0.0, no brand, and only offers release notes, of which there are none. When I toggle Legacy Products it goes away and when I toggle back on, it reappears.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,316 Expert
    edited March 27

@kidslow It's a known issue (nothing to do with the one here) that's yet to be fixed.

• kidslow
    kidslow Member Posts: 6 Member

Thanks for the pointer @Monochrome. So many issues. Maybe Francisco Partners should be devoting more resources to maintaining the creaky codebase rather than belt tightenting. Just a thought.

• Markus Wiebecke
    Markus Wiebecke Member Posts: 4 Member

… just updated to 3.9.1 and i only get blank window … i can´t log in …. 😟

My system: Mac os 14.4.1 Intel iMac 10core, AMD RadeonPro 5500XT

What is wrong or what can i do?

• Matt Shadap
    Matt Shadap Member Posts: 9 Member

I have done this and nothing happen, And I also tried to toggle discontinued products. It is showing DEMO for some of the contents. For most of the contents, it is showing an exclamation mark. Please have a look at the screenshot. Can anybody help me? This problem started just yesterday.

These content are already installed and activated the day before this happen.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod

@Markus Wiebecke and @Matt Shadap ,

Sorry , all I have to offer is this link for the NATIVE ACCESS 3.8.0 (which incidentally also auto-upgrades to newer version)(yes , completely crazy under the circumstances !) but if it doesn't help then all I can suggest is to make a ticket at N.I. Native Access and Installation Support and wait for them to get back to you sometime after Easter. Or wait for Hayo_NI and the N.A. team to fix the Native Access

• Matt Shadap
    Matt Shadap Member Posts: 9 Member

Okay, thank you so much @PoorFellow I really appreciate it. I have submitted a ticket yesterday, and hoping NI staff will get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you once again my friend.

• Fr. Thomas
    Fr. Thomas Member Posts: 9 Member

I did uninstall all the products, and after restarting MacBook Pro, started reinstalling, but everyone of my purchased products show as DEMO!

Have spent a lot of time to figure out what has happened.

I am a beginner, but I would like to have this issue resolved. Thank you for your help.

TA

• R3Clu53
    R3Clu53 Member Posts: 18 Member

Crazy to think they "Figured it out"on March 25th! It's About to be April 11th.

• ttoz
    ttoz Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 13

This program is terrible. Why is it forced upon us and why can't we access individual downloads if we choose to?

I have been trying for an hour now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

I have disabled malwarebytes

tried running as admin

I tuned off the windows firewall which I HATE doing but I did just to see if it was the issue

It logs me in most of the time (sometimes it says it can't log me in) but it just spins endlessly and won't show me my products.

ONE time, once, it showed me my products instantly as soon as I opened it. But when I tried to download anything it said download failed.

I even tried a VPN on purpose, both Australia and USA, to see if there was an issue with NI server and my ISP. But nope. NOTHING will work.

Yet splice, beatport, edge, Firefox, 500 other plugins, Daws, Steam, games galore.. everything just works. Except native access. WHAT a nightmare, not being to install one's owned products.

I rebooted between installs and force shut off the ntk daemon in between program restarts. NOTHING WORKS.

But then again, if it WAS an issue with my PC blocking it, it wouldn't allow me to log in to the app now would it? Exactly.

and I am here now typing this on the same PC with my gigabit connection which is working blazing fast - except for with Native Access.

I have been ill for 5 years and just come back into music for the first time a couple weeks back. And I have never read so many forum complaints about an audio plugin manager app before like Native Access. It's a sight to behold. So many complaints.

You obviously can't fix it properly, so how am I going to be able to use my Komplete 11 Ultimate? So much for upgrading to K14 with this nightmare.

This discussion has been closed.