Newbie here. Problem with Browse window Mac w/ M1 chip

Ubikmann
Ubikmann Member Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

Hi everyone! Im a newbie here and sorry if this issue had been posted yet.

Im looking for the answer here in the forum and I didn't find it... sorry if this has been discussed yet.

Its been a while (maybe two months) since the last time I worked with Maschine Jam with M2.

I have updated everything before starting and... voila! when a open the Browse Window using Maschine Jam, Maschine 2 software doesn't work properly.

I can move through de menu using direction Buttons and the Knob, until I try to select any sound. One im moving the Knob testing sounds, I can't move back using direction buttons in Maschine Jam. I have to use de mouse, click up on de Browse window, an the wait for luck. Sometimes opening and closing the window it a solution... but again its a question of luck.

Imposible working this way without stress.

Thanx in advice dudes!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

Hey @Ubikmann First of all, check that theat the Maschine software has Full Disk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Then, how is the Jam connected ? Did you try with another USB port ? Another USB cable ?

• Ubikmann
    Ubikmann Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi Jeremy. Thanx for asking

I completed all the clues you ended and still working badly

The problem show up randomly. Some times it works, and the next minute you hace to wait to listen the whole sample sound to go back to the menu. it doesn't happen always with te same sample. Once you have to listen the whole thing and later you don't have to. Sometimes even waiting until the end of the sample It get stuck.

I tried both ports. I am connected with the original USB cable and a tried with another three different cables... the result is the same.

My device its brand new (bought in October... little use since then) and I Have accomplished just one Project with everything working as usual (this means great... amazing... I Love NI) but suddenly this have changed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

Hey @Ubikmann I contacted you by email, we need more info on your system.