Sustain pedal affecting first controller knob instead?

Options
2»

Answers

• fluffy
    fluffy Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Options

No, it happens in the standalone app too. Sorry for being unclear. It seems that it is configuration that somehow ended up in KK, and I’ve not been able to figure out how to remove it. Basically any new instance of KK (standalone or plugin) will have this CC mapping and I can’t figure out how to remove it. How does one go about resetting/removing the KK preferences?

• fluffy
    fluffy Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Options

I think I tried leaving the page before closing the app already, but I’ll double-check later today.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,276 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it makes a difference, I left/closed the learn page by clicking the "MIDI" button at the top of the screen.

-- Mike

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

You could try this:

Delete the User Preference (PLIST) File

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Preferences
    3. Note: The User Library is a hidden folder on macOS. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Preferences folder at this location, to find the plist file for KOMPLETE KONTROL:
    5. com.native-instruments.Komplete Kontrol.plist
    6. Delete the plist file.
    7. Note: Deleting other plist files could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    8. Reopen the KOMPLETE KONTROL software to check that the issue has been resolved.