Native accèss Version 3.1.0 (daa9aca / 1.9.1.0)

Tiran Efrat
Tiran Efrat Member Posts: 4 Member

beside NI https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017647557-Native-Access-Waiting-for-connection- suggestions, any idea how to solve the warning on the "application location".

brand new MBP with M1 Pro.

obviously, the validation is lacking as it is. brand new OS. no modification. "DEFAULT".

gave the all full

all of the installations gave me :

most of them were stuck at the "size"/"size" (although when actually restarted they showed it's less than the targeted size...) .

inside there a weird request:

Enable Port 80 and 443 in the Firewall Settings

why do NI need to connect to my laptop as a server when I'm downloading files? bad bad design.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tiran Efrat
    Answer ✓

Turns out the Native ACCESS can't handle errors on the download.

I'm connected via 1G fiber, with occasional errors, although rate is close to 1G download. this was causing issues on COD login to servers. I fixed that today and then the download continued smoothly (and that COD login... but that out of topic :-) )

Answers

• Tiran Efrat
    Answer ✓

Turns out the Native ACCESS can't handle errors on the download.

I'm connected via 1G fiber, with occasional errors, although rate is close to 1G download. this was causing issues on COD login to servers. I fixed that today and then the download continued smoothly (and that COD login... but that out of topic :-) )