vsti (no NI) does not appear

Flow77
Flow77 Member Posts: 35 Member
edited January 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

hello does anyone know how I could include in the browser of my komplet kontrole s61 (hardware) this instrument that I manage to get in the software

Tagged:

Comments

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 363 Pro

It would help to know what instrument plug in you're trying to load. It may not even be compatible. VST2, VST3? Something else?

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

This will allow you to integrate the Fabric collection with your Komplete Kontrol software:

• Flow77
    Flow77 Member Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2023

thank you for your return but it does not explain to me how to make it appear in the browser of my keyboard.

I have scanned the files of all my NON N.I vsti but none of them appear (I have to load them from the software... I really can't understand why...

is this supposed to work right? ) I have the keyboard for two days, maybe it's normal to have to load the vsti nks which are not from native instrument only from the software??

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

That is because only NKS enabled instruments appear in the browser. The link I provided gives you custom NKS files that allow browsing and control of plugins that do not support NKS for Komplete Kontrol