Does anyone know how I can get a free ABLE TO BE ACTIVATED copy of Guitar Rig 5 Pro in 2023?

GabeTrain
GabeTrain Member Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2023 in Guitar Rig & FX

I want to use these F-Zero X rack presets Tony Thai made a long time ago but Guitar Rig 6 (free version) is not compatible with them and I have not found a single copy of Guitar Rig 5 Pro that I can activate or connect to native access instead of the service center.

Best Answer

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

You saying you purchased Pro 5 and can't find it? If you log into your NI account(not Access) you should find all your legacy products. I think the new NA 3.1 might have legacy support.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@GabeTrain You can buy second hand licences for Guitar RIg 5 Pro.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Service Center does not working for few years... It has been replaced by Native Access. You may install and authorise GR5Pro using NA.

The only problem might be whether GR5Pro is supported for your current OS.

• GabeTrain

So I can't get version for free. Can I find anywhere a free copy of the normal Guitar Rig 5 that I can activate on Native Access Instead of Service Center? I did say free because I don't have money at all, haven't gotten there yet.

• GabeTrain

Also where do you buy second hand licences for Guitar Rig?

• GabeTrain

No, I do not have Guitar Rig 5 Pro, I'm asking where I can find a FREE copy that I can activate with Native Access.