Is it possible to interrupt Beatport Link search?

ausfall80
ausfall80 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello everyone, how can I interrupt the search of Beatport Link?

I usually find what I'm looking for pretty quickly. However, more and more search results are loaded and it is difficult for me to click on the desired song because the list of results changes again.

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

Hey!

Unfortunately, this is a bug that we're aware of. We don't have a workaround or a fix for it just yet, but we're definitely looking into it. Apologize for the inconvenience for now, and thanks for your patience in the meantime.

• lmcdasm
    lmcdasm Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello.

can you please outline when this will be fixed? this has been there for more than 1 year now and its ridiculous.. you had this issue outlined during the beta as well.

Fuzzy Search and basic functions that even WebBased DJ "services" provide now arent there.

Perhaps rather than reformatting the forums to hide all the original complaints about this, you could tell use when we can have a fix? As outlined in my other post, since there are all these services now, i am considering changing platforms after 20 years cause you guys have not acted on this in more than 12 months!!

• haanswors
    haanswors Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Its now 2023 June, where is this fix at?

• avahdra
    avahdra Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

im here now.. been using beatport streaming for 5 minutes... this is a MASSIVE problem..

PLEASE FIGURE OUT HOW TO PAUSE SEARCH...

ACTUALLY RIDICULOUS...

• CharlieH13
    CharlieH13 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Bump, Fix this... it's painful.