kontakt 6 as an arranger to create styles

kaydrew
kaydrew Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello, I hope I can properly ask this question without confusing anyone. Can Kontakt 6 be used as an arranger/sequencer to create an entire song with intro, verse, chorus, end, and fills kind of like an arranger keyboard works (yamaha tyros or PSR series or a korg arranger)? I want to be able to use my own loops and sounds to create a song where I can adjust parameters such as tempo, key, and effects. I heard of something called hypernode that looks promising but I'm not sure where to purchase it. If there is a kontakt version of what I'm asking for that is available through Native Instruments or 3rd party, please let me know. Your help is very much appreciated, Thank you! Jose

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Short answer is No...Kontakt is just a Sampler... a DAW (Logic, Ableton etc...) would be used in conjunction with Kontakt to Trigger the samples using MIDI.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Short answer is No...Kontakt is just a Sampler... a DAW (Logic, Ableton etc...) would be used in conjunction with Kontakt to Trigger the samples using MIDI.