Maschine plus controller mode not working
hello my machine + doesn't work in controller mode after I proceeded as described in the instructions.. after I pressed the controller mode button in the settings menu, the machine shuts down and the power button lights up orange and if I press (shift+ channel-midi or shift+ plugin) but nothing happens...according to the description it should appear in the left display "template". it only says machine + I just don't know which button is meant by button 4?
I have read different threads on different sites without success.
Make sure your MASCHINE+ is not connected to your computer. Turn on your MASCHINE+. Once it has started, connect your MASCHINE+ to your computer with a USB cable. Press the SETTINGS button on your controller. Switch to the System tab. Press button 4 (CONTROLLER).
You want to use M+ but to connect to computer and use it to control Maschine 2 on the computer? I do like this and it works every time:
- Disconnect the power cable from your power source and M+ completely.
- start your computer.
- connect usb cable between computer and M+. DO NOT PLUG IN POWER ADAPTER.
- Start Maschine 2 on your computer.
- should work fine. Do not connect the power adapter at all for use with computer.
When you want to go back to standalone usage:
- Quit maschine 2 on your computer.
- when Maschine 2 is completely closed, remove usb cable completely.
- connect power adapter.
- turn on M+ and enjoy life.
Sounds laborious. Am Not Happy with that. Is there ni other solution? A lot of people seem to have this problem. But ty at first iwill try IT on the Weekend.0
To me it seems easier to just disconnect power cable completely and just have it connected with the usb cable to the computer. Hope it works for you!0
It's VERY simple.
- Standalone: use the power adapter (unplug USB-B from computer if connected)
- Controller: use the USB-B to computer (unplug power adapter)
That's it. Forget about all the rest of it. 😉3
2 cows mooing the same thing with a different moooo ;)2
Did it worked? I have the same problem :S0
yes worked for me thanks👍️0
- 10.5K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 440 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 202 Tech Talks
- 1K Native Access
- 4.8K Komplete
- 608 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 471 Reaktor
- 149 Battery 4
- 267 Guitar Rig & FX
- 198 Massive X & Synths
- 206 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.2K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.3K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators