how do i get loop to play automatically

Options
sashamon
sashamon Member Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2023 in Maschine

i see the sample..it does not play. it acts like a sample and not a loop..the videos i see the loop starts to play directly after recording the sample. why cant i figure this out. ny help be awesome!!

mahalo!!

sasha

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    edited December 2022
    Options

You're going to need to give us more information than that to help. A screenshot, more about the situation, MK3 or M+, loading an existing sample from the library or recording your own, etc.

But chances are this will help: use the left/right arrow keys toggle between different settings for the sample. It's probably set to one shot and you need to switch it to loop.

• sashamon
    sashamon Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

aloha,

so i did get it to auto play in another group but not another group. does it need to be a blank sound with no previous groups loaded for the auto play loop?

i got auto play to work within a group that only had one sound or instrument on it.

happy it auto played but still confused a little why the other group would not. i got mk3 n jam.

i dont see one shot option...?

mahalo!!!

sasha

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

Press the plug-in button. I suspect that it is using the audio module instead of the sampler module. If so, check out this discussion from earlier this week where I tried to explain the situation to someone else. And definitely and definitely check out the video from Jef Gibbons that I linked to in that post. It will help you understand what's going on.

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/9043/why-are-some-pads-silent-with-some-expansions#latest