Library Database Search Troubles

Options
Ian Bourgal
Ian Bourgal Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

When I load Kontakt Player, the database is blank. Multi, Bank, Instrument or Groups show no results. I have to use Files or Libraries to find sounds. I am almost certain there was a Kit there somewhere that I can no longer find. I thought that I went to something like Drums>Kits>Acoustic Kits and found JazzKit. Nothing like this shows up anymore in the database.

I am also wondering if there are Kits in Kontakt Player that for some reason are not included when I open Kontakt in Maschine or search for Kits?

Thanks

Macbook 2015

OS Monterey

Maschine 2.16.1

Komplete 12 Select

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

@Ian Bourgal Make sure to give Full Disk Access to Kontakt, Maschine and your DAW: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

If the database is empty, resetting it as explained in this article could help: KONTAKT Crashes

What version of Kontakt are you using? Is it only one kit that you can't find or you can't find any at all?

I'm not sure to understand your question here: "I am also wondering if there are Kits in Kontakt Player that for some reason are not included when I open Kontakt in Maschine or search for Kits?" Do you have any missing in particular?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.