Replika XT, Raum, Bite/Dirt/Freak & Choral/Flair/Phasis stealing keyboard focus.

ohdoubleu
ohdoubleu Member Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hi there,

I contributed to this post - https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/replika-xt-latest-version-stealing-playback-focus.463527/ - a year ago and I've since regularly updated to all the latest versions of the listed plugins, but I still have the same issue.

I'm now on Ableton Live 10.1.43 on Windows 10, but the original post lists users with the same issues in Ableton Live 11 and on Windows 11.

Hopefully, as mentioned then, a fix is on the way.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@ohdoubleu There was an update for all the FXs that should fix the stealing the keyboard focus issue:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

@ohdoubleu I'm pinging the responsible teams, I'll try to get more info.

• ohdoubleu

Ah, that's great to hear, thanks!

• ohdoubleu

Hi there,

Any update to this, it's been a year since the original report and well over a month since my post with no news.

Thanks in advance.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @ohdoubleu The team got back to me, sorry if it was a bit long. A fix is being tested and reviewed. It should come with the next update of the effects, hopefully this quarter.

• ohdoubleu

Ah, that's great! Thanks for the news, I look forward to the next update then.

Thanks again, all the best.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@ohdoubleu There was an update for all the FXs that should fix the stealing the keyboard focus issue:

• ohdoubleu

Ah, brilliant! All those that I've tested are working great. Thanks again for all your help!