Can you access the "+" (to load plugins) from a Kontrol keyboard? Arturia VST3s' only load this way

mike841
mike841 Member Posts: 5 Member

Hey Gang,

After three days of wondering why .vst3 plugs from Arturia would not load in Komplete Kontrol, I found out they will, just not from the Browser.

I had to use the "+" to load them. From the Browser I get a "Load Error" message. (Still waiting for a reply from Arturia.)

So my question, Can you access the "+" from the Kontrol Keyboard?

Thanks for any help,

mike

Best Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,579 Expert
    Answer ✓

The reason they do not load is because the NKS files created were for VST2 versions of hte plugin and they need to issue an update, something that will likely take some time to do.

You cannot directly load a plugin from the keyboard but once you have one loaded you can just File>SaveAs and create a NKS preset which you can load like you do already, just from the User tab not the factory tab.

• mike841
    Answer ✓

Got it!

Thank you, Good Sir.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,579 Expert
    Answer ✓

The reason they do not load is because the NKS files created were for VST2 versions of hte plugin and they need to issue an update, something that will likely take some time to do.

You cannot directly load a plugin from the keyboard but once you have one loaded you can just File>SaveAs and create a NKS preset which you can load like you do already, just from the User tab not the factory tab.

• mike841
    Answer ✓

Got it!

Thank you, Good Sir.