No sound after upgrading Kontakt

Grambo
Grambo Member Posts: 6 Member

Today I upgraded Kontakt from player 6.5.3 to 6.7.1. Now I have no sound coming back to my keyboard speakers. I see level lights working in Kontakt, my midi and audio settings are correct, usb cable is good, I would like to go back to the 6.5.1 but cant see how to do that. I have another older computer that runs 6.5.3 and sound comes through fine so its not my setup. I also tried player 7 and nothing works with that. Anyone have any idea what it could be and can I go back to an older version.Thanks for any help

Best Answer

• Grambo
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the advice about the soundcard. It was the soundcard, or should I say it was more like stupid me not realising so I wasted a day trying to fix it!!!! I didnt think the soundcard would cause the problem because my midi in and out was to a roland keyboard and audio was roland as well without going into a DAW as I dont use a DAW. So thanks you again. Its working perfectly now.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Do you test your pc inbuild soundcard?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,631 mod

Yep, more info on your setup would help, what soundcard is used, what driver you selected, etc...

• Grambo
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the advice about the soundcard. It was the soundcard, or should I say it was more like stupid me not realising so I wasted a day trying to fix it!!!! I didnt think the soundcard would cause the problem because my midi in and out was to a roland keyboard and audio was roland as well without going into a DAW as I dont use a DAW. So thanks you again. Its working perfectly now.