Deceived into downloading Kontakt PLAYER 7 instead of installing Kontakt 6 FULL from K13CE disk.

F1308
F1308 Member Posts: 81 Helper
edited November 2022 in Kontakt

Well, after running into lots of issues with some instruments I have realized that after unboxing my K13CE disk and starting everything, I just saw and installed Kontakt 7, listed in Native Access 2, which in the end turned out to be nothing more than Kontakt 7 PLAYER, not Kontakt 7 FULL.

This is nothing but an awfully misleading process nobody installing a highly priced product should be ridden into, as the paid full version of Kontakt should be installed firstly, probably undergoing an automatic process, but of course.

That automation should call for installing both, Native Access and the Kontakt FULL as the disk is connected.

Then the user should see what to install additionally and what to upgrade, but first things first, please.

😀😀😀😀

Best Answer

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 15 Member
    Answer ✓

Kontakt 6 full is included in Komplete 13, just install that one (too).

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

yes true i would also prefer it, but with na2 you can filter programs and install them first then the libraries. But if course if you are new you maybe don't realize that. Maybe a guided installation process would be cool, where it leads you with some explanation. Like install programs/plugins first, then the libraries and stuff.

• Vinark
    Vinark Member Posts: 15 Member
    Answer ✓

Kontakt 6 full is included in Komplete 13, just install that one (too).