Shopping Cart Mysteriously Empties When Trying to Pay With A Credit Card

Basseroni1
Basseroni1 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Tech Talks

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue:

I was trying to purchase software and when it got to the payment page I chose “credit card” as I have always done. When I clicked “continue” it took a few seconds and then a screen appeared stating that the shopping cart was “empty.” I tried a few times on my iPhone and then my iMac and it kept doing the same thing. I finally submitted a ticket for it but wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited November 2022

Odd one, I did not witnessed similar cases. Curious if our support has more insight.

• ricksanderson
    ricksanderson Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hey there! I've definitely faced similar issues with online shopping before, where the shopping cart mysteriously empties during checkout. It can be so frustrating!

• kristinaneiper
    kristinaneiper Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've found that sometimes it's a glitch with the website or the payment gateway. However, it's always good to double-check your credit card information and make sure your CVV is up-to-date.

Speaking of CVV updates, I recently discovered the VClub webpage, which offers a list of the most recent CVV updates for your convenience. They also offer a unique service where you can buy membership via credit card numbers, which are updated daily.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,612 Expert
    edited April 2023

Maybe it's a message from someone up there about GAS? :)

• Paul Dohmen
    Paul Dohmen Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I posted yesterday already that I have a similar problem. My reply disappeared. For me when I click add to shopping card nothing happens. I added a ticket to the support desk. I got a message that it will be reviewed. However. No more reaction after that.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Soon, the offer season will be over. I am not going to pay the full price

I hope somebody can help me...

• jatinsoni
    jatinsoni Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue. After checking each instrument in detail with the demo and overview, when I tried to add another item, my cart was empty and didn't allow me to add any of the products.

Seems there is a system glitch on the website.

• Karloptimux
    Karloptimux Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same problem, I cannot put products in my cart and I missed a special offer because of it. Opened a ticket, no answer whatsoever. I really wish I could give you guys money in exchange for products, you know, like a normal shop...