Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Creating clips in Maschine from pre-made patterns (on the hardware)

MatrixxSoundlab
MatrixxSoundlab New JerseyMember Posts: 16 Sine
edited November 7 in Maschine

I'm wondering if I can do this in the MK3 or the plus, easily create a new clip and choose the

pattern content that makes it up.

Tagged:

Comments

• D-One
    D-One PortugalModerator Posts: 819 mod
    edited November 4

Yes, well... sort of, depends... In the SW you can just right-click a Pattern and convert it:

Now from hardware (or M+) I am not aware of a way to convert a single Pattern, we can only convert all Patterns in a Section in the Song Mode Menu, the 3rd top button is to Convert to Clip.... I guess you can use that and then delete the extra Clips or create a Section with only the Pattern you cant to convert 1st - Not very practical unfortunately unless I am missing something.

It's very odd to have a way to convert every Pattern in a Section but not a single Pattern on the HW. 🤷‍♂️

• MatrixxSoundlab
    MatrixxSoundlab New JerseyMember Posts: 16 Sine

It's so easy in the software. Hopefully it'll come within a future update. It would add to ease of use in the clips and section views tremendously!