Did the "Project could NOT be saved" error ever get solved?
I just got the "Project could NOT be saved" error again. Was the reason why this error happens ever discovered? I know about the save group workaround but is there any other way to get rid of this error pop-up and save the project?
Is there still no way to this error?0
I found away to get around the "Project could NOT be saved" error. I finally was able to save my project.
- First... while trying to do the Group "Save as" workaround I came across a group that I couldn't save. That let me know that it was this Group that was causing the problem.
- Then I went in that Group and tried to copy and paste each sound to a new Group. While doing this I noticed there was one sound that I couldn't copy and paste. That let me know which sound in the Group was causing the problem.
- Since I couldn't copy and Paste that sound to a new Group I searched my computer for the sound. I found the same sample file on my computer and dragged it into a "NEW" Group.
- Then I tried to "Save as" again and it worked.
So basically... putting the sound that was causing the problem in a new Group stopped the "Project could NOT be saved" error. BUT remember... I didn't copy and paste the sound from the group that was causing the problem because it wouldn't let me. I had to find the sample on my computer and dragged it in the new Group.
But the question still remains... why was the "Snare" sample causing a problem in the first place? I had saved several copies of the project with that same Snare sample with no problem but then all of sudden it became a problem. WHY?
This is still a workaround but I think this is easier than saving all the Groups and having to put your song back together again. Now we need someone else to get the "Project could NOT be saved" error so they can try this and see if it works again.1
It has never happened to me in last many years. Maybe there is something wrong with your disc (sample got corrupted or something similar like that...).
But it might be helpfull id Maschine indicated, why it is not possible to save the project to help resolve the source of problem.0
I just had the "Project could NOT be saved" error pop up again and this method worked again!!!!
Like I said before... this method is easier than saving all the groups and trying to piece your song back together.0
- 10.7K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 449 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 210 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 620 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 486 Reaktor
- 154 Battery 4
- 271 Guitar Rig & FX
- 202 Massive X & Synths
- 212 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators