led mapping inferno

plim_plim
plim_plim Member Posts: 3 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

hello !

I'm trying to map my new launchcontrol XL. I mapped a lot on it and everything works as intended, light and everything.

I want to map on 4 buttons (track focus as they called them) "loopsize+select" function as loop 1>loop 2>loop 4>loop 8. that works but there is no light :) so I'm trying to map some "out" mapping. I was assuming I just have to map each function "out" and it should worked, but apparently not :)

If someone can help me, 🙏 you are most welcome :)

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,661 mod
    edited October 2022

Set controller range of the first button from 5 to 5 (for loop size 1), second button from 6 to 6, third from 7 to 7, fourth from 8 to 8. MIDI range should be from 0 to 127 for all four. Make sure the box Blend is left unchecked.

Use the command 'Add Out ... --> Deck Common --> Loop --> Loop Size Selector'.

• plim_plim

nice, thank you! it works but when I "loop off" the button is still lit...

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,661 mod

Maybe put in the modfier condition 'in active loop'.

• plim_plim
    edited October 2022

that configuration drives me crazy.

I have to press twice "loop 1" to stop loop 1. Other loops acts normally...

and led doesn't it off when I switch off loops... they just switch off when I press another loop button.

I have :

button 1 : "in" LOOP SIZE SELECT + SET / button / direct / value 1

button 2 : "in" LOOP SIZE SELECT + SET / button / direct / value 2

button 3 : "in" LOOP SIZE SELECT + SET / button / direct / value 4

button 4 : "in" LOOP SIZE SELECT + SET / button / direct / value 8

button 1 : "out" LOOP SIZE SELECTOR / button / LED / output / controller range 5 to 5

button 2 : "out" LOOP SIZE SELECTOR / button / LED / output / controller range 6 to 6

button 3 : "out" LOOP SIZE SELECTOR / button / LED / output / controller range 7 to 7

button 4 : "out" LOOP SIZE SELECTOR / button / LED / output / controller range 8 to 8