Maschine roadmap

Options
1235»

Comments

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

It is.

She's talking about feedback on the topic of that thread, meaning the community rewards and/or the community in general, not feedback on particular products....

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

No, not really, my positivity died a long time ago, I just wanted to clear that up for you.

I actually know what's going on and what isn't but I gave up on hinting to users how to approach this topic, if by now ppl don't get it I can't spell it out. Good luck.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    edited April 2023
    Options

Lets be clear, that new reward system was put in place by some marketing genius that worked out some way to "Look like" they are rewarding customers when they aren't, it is much like the NI vouchers that can only be used on full price products, which makes said vouchers useless, when they constantly have sales on, and the sale version is cheaper than full price with voucher applied.

It is all just the new millennium version of mark up scams.

So I don't blame forum operators here for any of that, but it is interesting that this thread now languishes on page 8 of the forum, no matter how many replies it gets, that is very very troubling, if they don't like the subject matter, then lock it or delete it, don't do this stuff.

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
    Options

Boosting the forum via the reward system makes sense, but only when there is interaction/discussion/… and preferably some positivity. As you mention this thread is 8 pages long and only highlights concerns, frustration, doubts, … I’m aware it takes time to escape from the identity crisis NI is currently in, but the path of non-communication is making things worse day after day and that’s unfortunate. Hopefully better times are ahead of us so we can just make music with the tools we all like, otherwise we won’t be spending our time here.

• Flexi
    Options

I didn't say it was 8 pages long, it is on the 8th page of the forum, never promoted to the top, no matter if it gets new posts, it has been deboosted by somebody, no idea the reason.

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
    Options

@Flexi indeed, I misunderstood. Maybe they should create a dedicated categorie, “the grumpy corner”, for us 😌

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,356 Expert
    edited April 2023
    Options

This thread started in October 2022. By now it’s 5 months old. Maybe the forum algorithm automatically demotes threads beyond a certain age to prevent the zombie-thread apocalypse.

As always, although being a big fan of conspiracy theories in films I propose to avoid them whenever possible in real life.

• Flexi
    Options

Then they need to fix it, popular threads should be at the top of a forum, that is the way all forum work, that would be an absolutely insane setting, forum are about topical discussion, topical being pushed and hidden by date, even if popular, insanity!

• Quinn3k3
    Quinn3k3 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I would like to see the Maschine roadmap as well.