Window size Komplete Kontrol

Dave Wild
Dave Wild Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Dear NI Team

The Komplete control plugin would be such a great help in finding sounds if you could make it a little bigger. The same is true for Reaktor. With maximum size and search criteria open, I always see only a few sounds at the bottom left and have to scroll through with difficulty. That's why I almost never use the plugin. With every update I hope that you can now change the PlugIn size. With so many PlugIns this is possible... it would be really great if you could take this on your list. Finally, the PlugIn should create exactly more overview of the sounds.

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @Dave Wild, this community is english only so I translated your post.

Komplete Kontrol UI is not resizable yet. It requires a lot of work in the back end and as we have a substantial amount of products, it takes time. But this is something that will eventually come 🙂

However, there's some unofficial workarounds here and there. Feel free to check the one @D-One posted on our previous forum: https://bit.ly/3rhCrqj

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @Dave Wild, this community is english only so I translated your post.

Komplete Kontrol UI is not resizable yet. It requires a lot of work in the back end and as we have a substantial amount of products, it takes time. But this is something that will eventually come 🙂

However, there's some unofficial workarounds here and there. Feel free to check the one @D-One posted on our previous forum: https://bit.ly/3rhCrqj

• Dave Wild
    Dave Wild Member Posts: 5 Member

Thank you. Still hope for an Update 🙋‍♂️

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

Yeah, some of us have been asking and hoping for this specific request since 2015 (just for KK) and have been hearing it's "planned" for just as long...

Takes me 2 minutes to hack the executable, change the actual fixed value and recompile it again to actually make this window bigger, but has to be done after every KK update again. Most people would be happy to have the window just set to a larger default size instead of a postage stamp size.

Overall the job of fully resizable windows is bigger but maybe start with one thing (like Komplete Kontrol which is the centre point) then work out from there, it has been almost a decade since these requests were bieng asked. Makes us wonder sometimes what actually happens back there in all that time. I know Apple throw spanners in the works every 3 days but still....

This discussion has been closed.