Welcome to the new and improved Native Instruments online community. Join our active forum of 40,000+ members for discussions and much more.
How to use Logic Pro X instruments with Maschine MK3
I bought the MK3 because I wanted to use it as a midi controller for Logic Pro X.
When plugging in my Yamaha e-piano, I can easily chose every instrument from drums to organs, guitars and so on.
I expected the same plug and play compatibility, at least for the 16 pads. But somehow i can only find tutorials about using Maschine sounds in logic and I’ve searched a lot last week.
Is it even possible?
Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,137 admin
Hey @MCLX, the following articles should help you get started with your MK3 within Logic:
- Recording MIDI Notes in Logic Pro X from MASCHINE
- Triggering MASCHINE Sounds from MIDI Tracks in Logic Pro
- Setting up Your MASCHINE Controller for Host Transport Control in Logic Pro
- How to Route MASCHINE 2 Sounds to Separate Audio Tracks in Logic Pro X
- 10.7K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 448 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 209 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 620 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 486 Reaktor
- 154 Battery 4
- 271 Guitar Rig & FX
- 202 Massive X & Synths
- 212 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators