Where is Master Editor in Kontakt 7?

mosemusica
mosemusica Member Posts: 5 Member

I looked in the manual and it says it should be in the workspace area as it was in Kontakt 6, but there is no option to show it.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

Ohh okay I will double check that, but i guess it's because you are in the browser. If you go to the instrument view by closing the browser it should work. It's the first button on the left right from KONTAKT. It would make no sense in that browser view

P.S. and you have to press the leftmost button on top, like 2 windows, to go into complete rack view, then you see those functions, you even can switch them while in browser view but see the difference then in instrument view

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

just try to press the F4 key

• Uwe303

Can you pls make a picture of the window, there is also normally a sign on top rightish, looks like a 3 parted window, if you click on that you can enable or disable, browser, master editor, virtual keyboard and so on.

• mosemusica

Yeah, that's the workspace area I was mentioning in the initial question. It doesn't include master editor in Kontakt 7

• Uwe303
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

Ohh okay I will double check that, but i guess it's because you are in the browser. If you go to the instrument view by closing the browser it should work. It's the first button on the left right from KONTAKT. It would make no sense in that browser view

P.S. and you have to press the leftmost button on top, like 2 windows, to go into complete rack view, then you see those functions, you even can switch them while in browser view but see the difference then in instrument view

• mosemusica

Strange, yes I have to have the libraries on the side for it to show up. Cool, thanks for walking me through it!

• Uwe303

No problem, you are welcome

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Pressing this icon will make you switch from old browser vs new browser:

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,022 mod

You are in the mini/single view. Press the rightmost button (with two windows in it) in the header to go back to the rack view. This view is the only one that has the Master panel. This is unchanged from how it was in K6.