Kontakt 7 black screen

Pvr22
Pvr22 Member Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2022 in Kontakt

Hi, good afternoon, Kontakt 7.0.11, it's giving a black screen, I would like you to fix it as soon as possible, I await the return of the message.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Pvr22 it looks like your computer doesn't have a graphics hardware support required by Kontakt 7. 😕 Please read more about that here:

KONTAKT 7 Opens with a Black Window

• shnolte
    shnolte Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Have to say that it's a bit frustrating to pay the upgrade and find that my graphics card won't support the product. This should be rectified asap. I'm not a tech guy, only a musician/writer, so I don't even know what my options are here. Please advise if there are any options for me short of a system upgrade at my expense. Thank you.

• MAC
    MAC Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited October 2022

KaiwanIT IS EASY TO SOLVE THIS BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM

DOWNLOAD EXECUTABLE DXCPL

RUN AS ADM

CLICK ON (EDIT LIST) AND ADD THE KONTAKT EXECUTABLE IN THE LIST. BELOW THE LEFT WILL HAVE A BOX, (DEVICE SETTINGS) CLICK TO ADD THE DRECT X 11

AND CHECK THE OPTION (FORCE WARP)

APPLY AND OK. UPDATE WORKSPACE F5 AND YOU CAN OPEN KONTAKT THAT WILL WORK I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM I REALIZED THAT KONTAKT EVOLVED AND USES GRAPHIC ACCELERATION

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

• MAC
    MAC Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

E BOM LEMBRAR QUE VOCE DEVE, FAZER VERIFICAÇAO COM PC REPAIR PARA CORRIGIR FALHAS E INSTALAR PROGRAMAS QUE SAO REQUISITOS COMO C++ OPEN GL NET FRAMEWORK

• paulmix
    paulmix Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

This solution is only for .exe, but no for .vst3 plugin version.

• Samurai-X
    Samurai-X Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
  • Timmusic
    Timmusic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi I had the same problem and fixed it using DXCPL. Now when I load it into my DAW Studio One the same black screen appears is there a setting I need to change to ensure it works in DAW?