Can't load any instrument.

NativeNewb
NativeNewb Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited October 2022 in Kontakt

I installed the 4 piece software setup for Konktakt START. I was excited but, i dont see any instruments. On my desktop is controller editor, Kontakt Kontakt 7 Reaktor 6. My DAW finds it and it will load, but theres just nothing in it?

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

see my reply in your Part 2 Post!

• Mike Shafto
    Mike Shafto Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited October 2022

Just getting started with Kontakt 7. Problems with rack display and functionality illustrated in attached screen shot: 1) can't get consistent displays of individual instruments in the rack (see Vibraphone, NOIRE, and Jazz Upright; 2) sometimes can't get wrench icon and associated Edit Mode (see Vibraphone and Jazz Upright, where Settings icon and functionality has replaced wrench icon and Edit Mode functionality).

Sorry about header "Noise" -- left over from a previous post

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited October 2022

If you see Gears, The instrument is not User Editable...this would be by design of the instrument developer. This is not an inconsistency or a Bug.

also, the reason for the Width difference in the rack has to do with the GUI Width for the instrument loaded...this is also not a bug

• NativeNewb
    NativeNewb Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

i literally have nothing. its all blank.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@NativeNewb You contacted support about this issue, did the solution they provided work for you ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@NativeNewb You didn't get back to us here, I'm then closing this post.

This discussion has been closed.