Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Custom VST menu

Yasaf
Yasaf AustraliaMember Posts: 10 Sine
edited October 3 in Maschine

Hello,

Is there software or a registry hack to customize the drop-down menu when trying to add a VST onto a VST-bus in Maschine 2?

I'd like to organize my plugins by their function rather than by the manufacturer.

For instance compressors, filters, phasers etc.

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 332 Saw

I've not tested this in Maschine but in my other VST2 hosts I have them organised using a custom VST folder made up of subfolders of symlinks to the plugins - these are organised functionally. In most hosts that structure is then replicated when you direct them to the custom VST path.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 223 Saw

No, this cant be done, Maschine uses meta contained within the plugin itself, not system folders.

• Yasaf
    Yasaf AustraliaMember Posts: 10 Sine
    edited October 3

Thanks for your answer Flexi. Is it possible to move the cut / copy / paste box to go above the VST list? It would make my workflow much more effecient not having to scroll to these functions as often as I do.