friend can't find Maschine 2 factory library

dj fresh1
dj fresh1 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2022 in Maschine

I recently transferred my mikro mk3 license to a friend and today I received my Maschine mk3, he installed native access and and has Maschine 2 & Maschine 2 factory select applications but he doesn't have the actual Maschine 2 Factory Library. Do I need to do something on my end for him to receive the software, I got my email for the MK3 library software install but I don't want to use it till I know he has access to the one for the mikro..

Tagged:

Comments

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Fair disclaimer: I never done this myself, but I have been around on the forums quite a whiel now and what I did do just now was look into my own transfer options.

As far as I can tell you cannot transfer your software license anymore but only your hardware (this is what I've seen). This also matches the new NI policies: when you transfer hardware both yourself and the new owner get a software license. So you keep yours and the new owner gets a new one.

Can you guys rule out any possible glitches? No mixing up of accounts? Your friend really used the same account on the website & Native Access? Speaking of which...

Ask your friend to go to that URL to see what items are registered to their account.

One way or the other though: you should go ahead with the installation of your software, trust me: it won't have any impact impact on your friend.

• dj fresh1
    dj fresh1 Member Posts: 3 Member

Thanks I’ll check and see what he used to access his account, maybe message support and see if they can help out with getting access to the sound library

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,301 Expert

AFAIK Maschine Mikro Mk3 does not come (anymore?) with the full Maschine 2 Factory Library but with Maschine Factory Selection.

See the product details here:

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

As always for this kind of issues you can get in touch with our registration support: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA