Welcome to the new and improved Native Instruments online community. Join our active forum of 40,000+ members for discussions and much more.

Uninstall a library from Native Access

Artestudio53
Artestudio53 Member Posts: 3 Sine

I would need some space, how can I uninstall libraries or plugins from Native access ? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 1,663 Pulse
    Answer ✓

It is not possible to uninstall NI SW using NA/NA2.

On Win you may uninstall it using Add/Remove Software using standard way of uninstalling in Win.

On Mac, I do not know. AFAIK one has to remove appropriate files at several folders.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 1,663 Pulse
    Answer ✓

It is not possible to uninstall NI SW using NA/NA2.

On Win you may uninstall it using Add/Remove Software using standard way of uninstalling in Win.

On Mac, I do not know. AFAIK one has to remove appropriate files at several folders.

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Tri

On macOS:

Kontakt Libraries: Delete the library folder. Look in your home folder for Library/Preferences/com.native-instruments.<library name>.plist (you will need to make Library visible in Finder settings, or press cmd+shift+G and type in the path).

Plugins are found in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/, under the AAX, Components, VST and VST3 folders.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 4,459 mod

If you want to go full blown uninstallation on a Mac, here is how to: How to Uninstall Native Instruments Software from a Mac Computer

• cnnryng
    cnnryng Member Posts: 13 Sine

Why has this not been baked into the Native Access app? It's absurd that you can install, relocate, and repair from NI, but not uninstall