Kontakt not showing up in Komplete Kontrol

KHz4HGP
KHz4HGP Member Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi. Got a question. So I have Kontakt 5. I also have Komplete Kontrol. But i noticed that Kontakt 5 is not in my Komplete Kontrol player (just regualar Kontakt) and that Kontakt 5 only has demo mode. This is confusing. Why are my presets in Kontakt 5 found in Komplete Kontrol? Any explanation or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,579 Expert

Bit confused by your question.

Hi. Got a question. So I have Kontakt 5. I also have Komplete Kontrol. 

Kontakt 5 is not in my Komplete Kontrol player (just regualar Kontakt) and that Kontakt 5 only has demo mode.

So I am confused when you say you "have" Kontakt 5 but it has only demo mode. Do you own the full version of Kontakt and it is displaying as demo (outside of KK), or do you mean you seem to have Kontakt 5 installed but shouldn't because it is only demo for you because you do not own it? What Komplete package do you own?

"Regular Kontakt" as you put it would probably be the Kontakt player, the plugin you would use to play a kontakt library if you do not have a license for Kontakt.

This is confusing. Why are my presets in Kontakt 5 found in Komplete Kontrol

Because you the libraries have NKS available for them so they appear in KK probably.

Some screenshots of what you refer to may be handy.